BOOK JoJANNEKE AS A SPEAKER
Jojanneke is revolutionizing the way professionals achieve their unique creative goals. Her method has its roots in the way she built her life up from scratch, after her parents died when she was fourteen years of age. Jojanneke discovered that resilience and pragmatism are handy and necessary, but only go so far if it comes to really making a difference and achieving something you never have before. In which case, something else is needed. Jojanneke's method The Creative Achiever builds that bridge. It has developed throughout the years and is backed by science. This roadmap to inventing and creating new ideas, innovations and bringing them to life, benefits creative professionals throughout their entire careers and lives.
Jo speaks in front of live audiences since 2005, and has performed hundreds of times at seminars, strategy sessions, inspirational talks, workshops and masterclasses. She gave her TEDx Talk on Feb. 27th 2015 at TEDxDelft (and wrote the book Live Your Talks on how she prepared herself for this particular TEDx talk). Jojanneke's presentations and speeches are always custom made.
- Invent, Create, Score! How To Achieve Unique Creative Goals In Your Career And Life
- Inventing Creative Ideas For Your Campaigns, Projects and Business
- Public Speaking and TEDx: The Differences And How To Benefit Your Skills From Both Worlds
- Optimalise your presentation with TEDx insights
- Translate your corporate goals into an effective online strategy
- Social Interaction In Online Learning Experiences In Business
- Building a Resilient Life: On How To Become Fearless After Overcoming Adversity
LIVE STREAMED EVENTS
All replays avaliable free of charge. Watch 13 sessions of quality with international speakers HERE.
A live session in Jonathan Tripp's show BlabNation, about business and online strategy.
PRESENTATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
during a 168 hour long Blab livestream session
#BigBlab | bigblabevent.com
WebSummit Dublin Ireland 2014 & 2015
- TV interview RTÉ Digital: Social media and international connections with authors
- Radio interview RTÉ Radio 1 CountryWide: about making social media really social
Social Media Week Rotterdam 2014/2015/2016
- Session 'The Creative Achiever: build a track record of epic innovation projects'
- Session 'Optimizing Social Interaction In Online Training Experiences', co-production with `Martèn de Prez / A New Spring
- Session 'Train Your Creative Muscle For Online Campaigns'
- Start-event of 12theditie OnlineComm Academy Online Strategy & Social Media Course
EVENTS IN DUTCH
- Rotterdams OndernemersOntbijt Zuid: openingskeynote.
- Maak Het MEE (werkconferentie MEE), sessie over sociale media in de zorg
- Landelijke WOW-dag van Platform WOW, sessie over kansen in sociale media voor waterbeheerders
- Landelijke WOW-dag van Platform WOW, sessie over kansen in sociale media voor wegbeheerders
- BKKC: trends en ontwikkelingen in sociale media voor ontwerpers en kunstenaars
- Get Social Event, speech over Corporate Blogging
- Social Media voor horecaondernemers
- Online communicatie voor verandermanagers (verzorging themadag)
- De Baak / Syntens Growth Experience voor ervaren ondernemers (keynote)
- KvK / Syntens seminar Succesvoller Ondernemen op Internet met Social Media (keynote)
- Syntens MKB Kr8centrale
- Syntens / Kamer van Koophandel Starterscongres (keynote)
- Zaak & Vrouw (keynote)
- Fris In Je Hoofd Lente Event
- Platform Communicatie Rotterdam (keynote)
- Congres Utrechtse Communicatie Kring
- Vakcongres NBPO
- Social Media Event (keynote)
- KPA Wilde Ganzen Dag (i.o.v. NCDO)
- FourMonths workshopserie over Online Communicatie & Social Media
- FourMonths workshopserie over Zakelijk Twitteren
- div. gastcolleges op o.a. InHolland Diemen, Haagse Hogeschool
CALL +31 6 4511 0845